Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Pumpkinhead (Character)
from Return to Oz (1985)
- Dorothy and the Witches of Oz (2012) Played by Jay Garrison
- "The Witches of Oz" Played by Jay Garrison
- Episode #1.2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Jay Garrison
- The Patchwork Girl of Oz (2009) (TV) Played by John Saint Jones
- "Priklyucheniya v Izumrudnom Gorode"
- Serebryanye tufelki (????) TV episode, Played by Viktor Sukhorukov
- Journey Beneath the Sea (1997) (V) Played by Aaron Michael Metchik (as Jack)
- Virtual Oz (1996) (V) Played by Aaron Michael Metchik
- Toto Lost in New York (1996) (V) Played by Aaron Michael Metchik
- The Nome Prince and the Magic Belt (1996) (V) Played by Aaron Michael Metchik
- Who Stole Santa? (1996) (V) Played by Aaron Michael Metchik
- Christmas in Oz (1996) (V) Played by Aaron Michael Metchik
- "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"
... aka "Ozu no mahôtsukai" - Japan (original title)
- Ki koriha ôsama (1987) TV episode, Played by Kazuyo Aoki
- Return to Oz (1985) Played by Brian Henson / Stewart Larange
- The Marvelous Land of Oz (1981) (TV) Played by Carl Beck
... aka "L. Frank Baum's The Marvelous Land of Oz" - USA (complete title)
- Dorothy in the Land of Oz (1980) (TV) Played by Robert Ridgely (as Jack)
... aka "Thanksgiving in the Land of Oz" - USA (original title)
- Journey Back to Oz (1972) Played by Paul Lynde (as Pumpkinhead)
- The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969) Played by George Wadsworth (as The Pumpkinhead)
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Land of Oz (1960) TV episode, Played by Sterling Holloway
- Mother Goose (1958) TV episode, Played by Gene Nash (as Jack)
- The Fairylogue and Radio-Plays (1908) Played by Bronson Ward Jr.
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.