Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Keeping Up Appearances" (1990)
- "Keeping Up Appearances"
- The Pageant (1995) TV episode, Played by Mary Millar
- The Hostess (1995) TV episode, Played by Mary Millar
- The Rolls Royce (1995) TV episode, Played by Mary Millar
- A Barbecue at Violet's (1995) TV episode, Played by Mary Millar
- The Boy Friend (1995) TV episode, Played by Mary Millar
- Keeping Up Appearances: Life Lessons from Onslow (2008) (V) Played by Mary Millar / Shirley Stelfox
- The Memoirs of Hyacinth Bucket (1997) (TV) Played by Mary Millar
... aka "Keeping Up Appearances: The Memoirs of Hyacinth Bucket" - USA (complete title)
Onslow: [Daddy is missing again] It's no good going off half-cocked in these little emergencies. Somebody's got to keep a cool head and do the planning.
Rose: [Runs in] There's nobody seen him in the street. Her at the shop hasn't seen him, and she never misses a thing.
Onslow: If you're gonna track him down, the first thing to do is find out what he's wearing.
Daisy, Rose: Right!
[Both run out to look]
Onslow: See what I mean about planning? A cool head.
Daisy: [Returns] All his street clothes are there! He's not wearing any of them!
Onslow: So now we know what we're looking for - an old man in pajamas.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.