Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prudence Duvernoy (Character)
from The Lady of the Camellias (1976) (TV)
- La dame aux camélias (1998) (TV) Played by Valérie Mairesse (as Prudence)
- Dama kameliowa (1995) (TV) Played by Anna Dymna (as Prudencja Duvernoy)
- Die Kameliendame (1987) Played by Colleen Scott
- Kameliendame (1978) (TV) Played by Tatjana Iwanow (as Prudence)
- The Lady of the Camellias (1976) (TV) Played by Gillian Martell (as Prudence)
- La dame aux camélias (1972) (TV) Played by Viviane Romance (as Prudence)
- Camille 2000 (1969) Played by Eleonora Rossi Drago (as Prudence)
... aka "Forbidden Love" - Philippines (English title)
- "Armchair Theatre"
- The Paraffin Season (1965) TV episode, Played by Maureen Davis (as Prudence)
- The Lady of Camellias (1958) TV episode, Played by Patience Collier
- Marguerite Gautier (1963) (TV) Played by Lies de Wind (as Prudence)
- A Lady Without Camelias (1953) Played by Mathilde Casadesus (as Prudence)
... aka "La dame aux camélias" - Italy (original title)
- La dama de las camelias (1944) Played by Fanny Shiller (as Prudence)
- Camille (1936) Played by Laura Hope Crews (as Prudence)
- La dame aux camélias (1934) Played by Jane Marken (as Prudence)
- Camille (1926/I) Played by Rose Dione (as Prudence)
- Damen med kameliorna (1925) Played by Hilda Borgström (as Prudence)
- Camille (1921) Played by Zeffie Tilbury (as Prudence)
- Camille (1917) Played by Alice Gale (as Madame Prudence)
- Camille (1915) Played by Louise Ducey (as Madame Prudence)
- Camille (1912) Played by Susanne Willis (as Madame Prudence)
Madame Barjon, the Florist: For the lady of the camillias. And they're almost twice as large as usual.
Marguerite: I shall have twice as many tomorrow.
Prudence Duvernoy: Twice as many! Oh, don't listen to her, Barjon. I know what those things cost.
Madame Barjon, the Florist: Doesn't she listen when she orders her hats and dresses from you?
Prudence Duvernoy: They're an investment!
Marguerite: Of course I order too many hats and too many dresses and too many everything, but I want them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.