Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" (2000)
- "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"
... aka "ATHF" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Aqua Something You Know Whatever" - USA (ninth season title)
... aka "Aqua TV Show Show" - USA (tenth season title)
... aka "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever" - USA (eleventh season title)
... aka "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" - USA (eighth season title)
- The Greatest Story Ever Told (2015) TV episode, Played by Mike Schatz
- Spacecadeuce (2013) TV episode, Played by Mike Schatz
- Deleted Scenes (2005) TV episode, Played by Mike Schatz
- Carl (2004) TV episode, Played by Mike Schatz
- T-Shirt of the Living Dead (2004) TV episode, Played by Mike Schatz
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters (2007) Played by Mike Schatz
... aka "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters and Television" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters for DVD" - USA (DVD title)
- Spacecataz (2004) (TV) Played by Mike Schatz
Oglethorpe: Imprison him within the rings!
[Spinning laser rings drop from the ceiling and encircle Master Shake]
Oglethorpe: You'll never move from that spot again, unless you like being cut in half!
[Master Shake reaches through the rings and answers the phone]
Master Shake: [into phone] Y'ello.
Oglethorpe: The laser rings!
Master Shake: Look brother, these ain't nothing but disco lights.
Emory: No, the installer said that they were prison laser rings and I... I believed him.
Oglethorpe: Don't listen to him, for he is a witch!
Master Shake: Look, there's somebody on the phone, alright? I gotta go.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.