Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Curtis Williams (Character)
from "Family Matters" (1989)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- "Family Matters"
- Love Triangles (1997) TV episode, Played by Juan Pope (as Curtis)
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear (1996) TV episode, Played by Juan Pope (as Curtis)
- 3J in the House (1996) TV episode, Played by Juan Pope (as Curtis)
- Dream Date (1996) TV episode, Played by Juan Pope (as Curtis)
- Swine Lake (1996) TV episode, Played by Juan Pope
Harriette Winslow: [enters the house and sees Curtis] Hi.
Curtis Williams: Oh, hi.
Harriette Winslow: Who the heck are you?
Curtis Williams: I'm Curtis Williams. Me and Laura went ice skating together.
Harriette Winslow: Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Curtis.
Laura Lee Winslow: [enters the room] All right, Curtis. The hot chocolate will be ready soon.
Curtis Williams: Laura, great timing. I was just talking with your grandmother.
Harriette Winslow: Excuse me?
Laura Lee Winslow: Oh lord, you're gonna die. Uh, Curtis. This isn't my grandmother. This is my mother.
Curtis Williams: Oh lord, I'm gonna die.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.