Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Toy Story 3 (2010)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 31)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hopefully Salt (2016) TV episode, Played by Dax Shepard (as Ken Carson)
- Choked on a Bottle Cap (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane (as Ken Carson)
- "Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse"
- The Fantasticest Journey (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Hankinson
- Send in the Clones Part 3 (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Hankinson
- Send in the Clones Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Hankinson
- Send in the Clones Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Hankinson
- Mooning Over You (2015) TV episode, Played by Sean Hankinson
- Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation (2011) Played by Michael Keaton
... aka "Hawaiian Vacation" - USA (original title)
- Barbie: A Fairy Secret (2011) (V) Played by Adrian Petriw
- Toy Story 3: The Gang's All Here (2010) (V) Played by Michael Keaton
- Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale (2010) (V) Played by Adrian Petriw
- Toy Story 3 (2010) Played by Michael Keaton
... aka "3" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Toy Story 3: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Barbie and the Rockers: Out of This World (1987) (TV) Played by Michael Benyaer
... aka "Barbie and the Rock Stars: Out of This World" - Europe (English title)
Chunk: [Buzz has just successfully made it to the window over the Caterpillar Room door, at sunset, and now he hears two voices approaching in the hallway below] Heh, heh heh heh... You think they had a fun playtime?
Twitch: Shh! They might hear you!
[Buzz hears giggling to his left and looks over to another doorway where Barbie and Ken are talking to each other]
Ken: Okay, now you start.
Barbie: you! Oh!
Ken: See? That time I said "love"! Okay, now me first.
[Buzz gives them a strange look]
Barbie: [overlapping] Ooh! Okay okay okay...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.