Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Metropolitan Opera Presents" (1977)
- Pagliacci (1998) (TV) Played by Plácido Domingo
- "The Metropolitan Opera Presents"
... aka "Live from the Metropolitan Opera" - USA (original title)
... aka "Live from the Met" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Il Tabarro/Pagliacci (1994) TV episode, Played by Luciano Pavarotti / Luciano Pavarotti
- Cavalleria Rusticana/Pagliacci (1978) TV episode, Played by Plácido Domingo / Plácido Domingo
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- New York City Opera: Cavalleria Rusticana/Pagliacci (1992) TV episode, Played by Antonio Barasorda
- Pagliacci (1982) (TV) Played by Plácido Domingo
- Paillasse (1981) (TV) Played by Jon Frederic West
- Pagliacci (1968) (TV) Played by Jon Vickers
- Pajazzo (1959) (TV) Played by Ragnar Ulfung
- "Producers' Showcase"
- Festival of Music (1956) TV episode, Played by Jan Peerce (as Canio in 'Pagliacci' scene)
- Pagliacci (1954) (TV) Played by Franco Corelli
- "NBC Television Opera Theatre"
- Pagliacci (1951) TV episode, Played by Joseph Mordino
- Love of a Clown - Pagliacci (1948) Played by Afro Poli / Galliano Masini
... aka "Pagliacci (Amore tragico)" - Italy (original title)
- Lache Bajazzo (1943) Played by Paul Hörbiger
- Laugh Pagliacci (1943) Played by Paul Hörbiger
... aka "I pagliacci" - Italy (original title)
- I pagliacci (1931) Played by Fernando Bertini
- Vesti la giubba (1926) Played by Giovanni Martinelli (as Canio in 'Pagliacci')
... aka "Giovanni Martinelli, Tenor, Sings Vesti la Giubba from the Opera I Pagliacci, by Leoncavallo" - USA (copyright title)
- Bajadser (1919) Played by Olaf Fønss
- "Great Performances"
- The Art of Singing: Golden Voices of the Century (1998) TV episode, Played by Giuseppe Di Stefano (as Canio in 'Pagliacci')
- Der Bajazzo (1970) TV episode, Played by Jon Vickers
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.