Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Boon" (1986)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- Banbury Blue (1989) TV episode, Played by Barbara Durkin
- Topspin (1988) TV episode, Played by Barbara Durkin
- Charity Begins at Home: Part 2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Barbara Durkin
- Charity Begins at Home: Part 1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Barbara Durkin
- A Once Fluid Man (1987) TV episode, Played by Barbara Durkin
[Glynis at her squeakiest!]
Ken Boon: Glynis, where are you going?
Glynis: Well it's Friday afternoon, Mr Boon.
Ken Boon: I know it's Friday afternoon.
Glynis: Well I always see my acupuncturist on Fridays.
Ken Boon: Acupuncture?
Glynis: Mmm. For my back. Oh, he's absolutely marvellous. After half an hour with one of his needles, I feel like a new woman.
Ken Boon: Listen, love. Can't you arrange it for another day? I mean, Harry's left me here and I can't cope on my own.
Glynis: Oh, I'm sorry, Mr Boon, but I did tell Mr Crawford. I can't miss my appointment.
Ken Boon: Well who's going to look after the reception?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.