Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Friday Face-Off: Colonel Hans Landa Vs Dr. King Schultz
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- My Movie Sweet Treat
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Oscar winning non-English language role
- Poll Suggestion: Favorite Movie Colonel
Col. Hans Landa (Character)
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
Col. Hans Landa: Gentlemen, I have no intention of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels and killing Göring and killing Bormann, not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the Allies, only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal. If you want to win the war, tonight;
[Landa lightly chops his hands down against the table]
Col. Hans Landa: ...we have to make a deal.
Lt. Aldo Raine: What kind of deal?
Col. Hans Landa: The kind you wouldn't have the authority to make. However, I'm sure this mission of yours has a commanding officer. A general. I'm betting for... OSS would be my guess.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.