Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Chilling Nazi Performances
- Behind the Villains' Names...
- Poll Suggestion: Favorite Movie Colonel
- Oscar winning non-English language role
- I'll Take a Glass of Milk!
- What's your favorite chapter from Inglourious Basterds?
- Greatest Post-1980's Movie Villains
- Who is the Best Liar
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Intelligent People
Col. Hans Landa (Character)
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
Col. Hans Landa: Tell me, Aldo, if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?
Lt. Aldo Raine: [after a long pause]
Lt. Aldo Raine: Nope!
Col. Hans Landa: What's that English saying about shoes and feet?
Lt. Aldo Raine: "Looks like the shoe's on the other foot." Yeah, I was just thinking that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.