Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Oscar winning non-English language role
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Friday Face-Off: Colonel Hans Landa Vs Dr. King Schultz
- What's your favorite chapter from Inglourious Basterds?
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- Poll Suggestion: Favorite Movie Colonel
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- My Movie Sweet Treat
Col. Hans Landa (Character)
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
Col. Hans Landa: [to Aldo] So you're "Aldo the Apache".
Lt. Aldo Raine: So you're "the Jew Hunter".
Col. Hans Landa: A detective. A damn good dectective. Finding people is my specialty so naturally I work for the Nazis finding people, and yes some of them were Jews. But "Jew Hunter"?
Col. Hans Landa: [reacts in disgust] It's just a name that stuck.
Pfc. Smithson Utivich: Well, you do have to admit, it is catchy.
Col. Hans Landa: Do you control the nicknames your enemies bestow on you? "Aldo the Apache" and "the Little Man"?
Pfc. Smithson Utivich: [confused] What do you mean "the Little Man"?
Col. Hans Landa: Germans' nickname for you.
Pfc. Smithson Utivich: The Germans' nickname for me is "the Little Man"?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.