Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What's your favorite chapter from Inglourious Basterds?
- My Movie Sweet Treat
- Awkward Movie Questions
- Poll Suggestion: Favorite Movie Colonel
- Oscar winning non-English language role
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Smart and Evil
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Friday Face-Off: Colonel Hans Landa Vs Dr. King Schultz
Col. Hans Landa (Character)
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
Col. Hans Landa: So who are your three handsome escorts?
Bridget von Hammersmark: I'm afraid neither of the three speak a word of German. They're friends of mine from Italy. This is the wonderful Italian stuntman, Enzo Gorlomi; a very talented cameraman, Antonio Margheriti; and Enzo's camera assistant, Domonick DeCocco.
Bridget von Hammersmark: [in Italian] Gentlemen, this is an old friend, Colonel Hans Landa.
Lt. Aldo Raine: [southern accent] Bawn gorno.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.