Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Friday Face-Off: Colonel Hans Landa Vs Dr. King Schultz
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Poll Suggestion: Favorite Movie Colonel
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- Oscar winning non-English language role
- My Movie Sweet Treat
- Awkward Movie Questions
Col. Hans Landa (Character)
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
Col. Hans Landa: As of this moment, both Omar and Donowitz should be sitting in their very seats we left for them, 0023 and 0024 if my memory serves, explosives still around their ankles, still ready to explode and your mission, what some would call a terrorist plot, as of this moment is still a go.
Lt. Aldo Raine: That's a pretty exciting story. What's next? "Eliza On The Ice"?
Col. Hans Landa: However... all I have to do is pick up this phone right here, inform the cinema, and your plan's kuputt.
Lt. Aldo Raine: If they're still there, and if they're still alive, and that's one big if, there ain't no way you gonna take them boys without settin' off them bombs.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.