Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Gates (Character)
from Fort Apache (1948)
- Trouble Shooters: Trapped Beneath the Earth (1993) (TV) Played by Leslie Ackerman
- For Their Own Good (1993) (TV) Played by Jessie Jones
- "Screen Two"
- The Long Roads (1993) TV episode, Played by Jane Whittenshaw
- The Rosary Murders (1987) Played by Josephine Vassalo
- Episode #9.25 (1983) TV episode, Played by Kristine Howarth
- "Turning Year Tales"
- May Blossoms (1979) TV episode, Played by Peggy Gosschalk
- "The Cedar Tree"
- Peace for Our Time (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Holden
- A Call to Arms (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Holden
- In the Red (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Holden
- Times Remembered (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Holden
- Fool's Paradise (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Holden
- Tail Gunner Joe (1977) (TV) Played by Kelly Jean Peters
- "Village Hall"
- Lot 23 (1975) TV episode, Played by Patsy Smart
- "The Nine Tailors"
- Episode #1.2 (1974) TV episode, Played by Judith Fellows
- "Z Cars"
- The Lady and the Gentleman (1973) TV episode, Played by Elaine Laniado
- "Dixon of Dock Green"
- Child Hunt (1964) TV episode, Played by Yootha Joyce
- "Zero One"
- Delayed Reaction (1963) TV episode, Played by Sarah Lawson
- Something Wild (1961) Played by Mildred Dunnock
- "Guestward Ho!"
- Frontier Week (1961) TV episode, Played by Audrey Bradford
- "Behind Closed Doors"
- Man in the Moon (1958) TV episode, Played by Ruth Lee
- Payment on Demand (1951) Played by Katherine Emery
- Fort Apache (1948) Played by Mae Marsh
- London Town (1946) Played by Mary Clare
... aka "My Heart Goes Crazy" - USA (cut version)
- Over 21 (1945) Played by Cora Witherspoon
- An Angel from Texas (1940) Played by Vera Lewis
- The Mysterious Avenger (1936) Played by Eva McKenzie
Mrs. Gates: Mrs. Carter phoned. She wanted to know how you felt. I told her you were a little peaked, that's all. Anybody who calls, I tell 'em you're just a little bit down.
[raises window blind, looks outside]
Mrs. Gates: She said some more of those dirty people had moved in the next block. Honestly, I don't know what's going to happen to this neighborhood!
Mary Ann Robinson: Everyone is dirty!
Mrs. Gates: Eat some more! How can you expect to get well? I didn't mean to hurt anybody. Honestly, you can't even go out on the streets alone at night.
Mary Ann Robinson: [coldly] Why? What could happen?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.