Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Secretary of State John Hay (Character)
from Rough Riders (1997) (TV)
- Saving Lincoln (2013) Played by Graham Sibley (as John Hay)
- Lincoln (2012) Played by Joseph Cross (as John Hay)
- "God in America" (2010) TV series Played by Lewis D. Wheeler (as John Hay)
- No Retreat from Destiny: The Battle That Rescued Washington (2006) (V) Played by Jeff Schmidt (as John Hay)
- Rough Riders (1997) (TV) Played by R. Lee Ermey
- Lincoln (1992) (TV) Played by Richard Thomas (as John Hay)
- "The Adams Chronicles"
- Chapter XII: Henry Adams, Historian (1976) TV episode, Played by Tom Ligon (as John Hay)
- Tennessee Johnson (1942) Played by Mark Daniels (as John Hay)
- Lincoln in the White House (1939) Played by John Harron (as John Hay)
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1938-1939 season) #4: Lincoln in the White House" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1951-1952 season) #3: Lincoln in the White House" - USA (series title)
- Abraham Lincoln (1930) Played by Cameron Prud'Homme (as John Hay)
... aka "D.W. Griffith's 'Abraham Lincoln'" - USA (alternative title)
- The Iron Horse (1924) Played by Stanhope Wheatcroft (as John Hay)
- The Dramatic Life of Abraham Lincoln (1924) Played by Homer Willits (as John Hay)
... aka "Abraham Lincoln" - USA (short title)
Secretary of State John Hay: General, you were one of the finest cavalry officers in the Confederacy.
Gen. Joseph 'Fighting Joe' Wheeler: [shakes his head] Let me tell you something... Bedford Forrest had 32 horses shot out from under him, but he killed 33 Yankees.
Gen. Joseph 'Fighting Joe' Wheeler: Forrest was better!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.