Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Owen Hunt (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 66 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 495)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- "Seattle Grace: Message of Hope" (2010) TV series Played by Kevin McKidd (as Owen Hunt)
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
Dr. Cristina Yang: [pushes him] I am not like anyone else. 'Take care now' ? What is that? What are you, like, you're happy now? What... what are you?
Dr. Owen Hunt: [pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Cristina]
Dr. Cristina Yang: 'Hey there now' 'Take care now' 'Nice work Yang' What is this?
Dr. Owen Hunt: It's, my shrink, my shrink gave me these sentences. We, ah, we came up with them together. They're all 3 word sentence so I could have something to say to you instead of the 3 words that are... that are killing me. The 3 words that you know I feel but I can't say them...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.