Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Owen Hunt (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 77 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Family Affair (2016) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- At Last (2016) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Mama Tried (2016) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side (2016) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Trigger Happy (2016) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
Dr. Cristina Yang: [pushes him] I am not like anyone else. 'Take care now' ? What is that? What are you, like, you're happy now? What... what are you?
Dr. Owen Hunt: [pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Cristina]
Dr. Cristina Yang: 'Hey there now' 'Take care now' 'Nice work Yang' What is this?
Dr. Owen Hunt: It's, my shrink, my shrink gave me these sentences. We, ah, we came up with them together. They're all 3 word sentence so I could have something to say to you instead of the 3 words that are... that are killing me. The 3 words that you know I feel but I can't say them...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.