Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Owen Hunt (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 66 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 491)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- I Must Have Lost It on the Wind (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- "Seattle Grace: Message of Hope" (2010) TV series Played by Kevin McKidd (as Owen Hunt)
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
Dr. Owen Hunt: I thought of it, I thought of my best surgery ever.
Dr. Cristina Yang: You're wearing shoes in my shower!
Dr. Owen Hunt: My first blast injury in the field: body was mangled - home made explosive device, copper and wires embedded five inches deep in the abdomen, arms and legs hanging on my threads of skin... never seen anything like it, not in textbook, not in residency...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.