Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Eric Northman (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 36 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 36)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Alexander Skarsgård
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Alexander Skarsgård
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Alexander Skarsgård
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Alexander Skarsgård
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Alexander Skarsgård
- "Matt and Kory Show"
- Good Idea/Bad Idea: True Blood Musical (2012) TV episode, Played by Larry Sandez
- True Blood: The Parody Movie (2011) Played by Jeff Payton
- "True Blood: Webisodes"
... aka "A Drop of True Blood" - USA (original title)
- Eric & Pam (2010) TV episode, Played by Alexander Skarsgård
Sookie Stackhouse: [gasping, hurt] Am I dying?
Dr. Ludwig: Yes.
Bill Compton: No! She cannot die! You will save her!
Dr. Ludwig: Back off, vampire. Let me do my job!
Eric Northman: Forgive him. Bill is abnormally attached to this human.
Dr. Ludwig: [working on Sookie] Well, we don't have a lot of choices. She's been poisoned. You ever heard of Komodo dragons? Their mouths are teaming with bacteria. After one has bitten you it will track you for hours, days just waiting for the toxins to slowly eat away at your nervous system. 'Til you're good and helpless. Then it will devour you alive.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.