Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arlene Fowler (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 36)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- "True Blood: Jessica's Blog"
- Faerie Friends (2013) TV episode, Played by Hannah Kasulka (as Charlaine Bellefleur)
- The Ethics of Glamouring (2011) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
Arlene Fowler: [pacing, anxious] Oh, sweet Jesus! Please forgive me. I had no idea, Sookie. I swear!
Sookie Stackhouse: [still medicated] Of course you didn't.
Arlene Fowler: I brought him around my kids. I slept in the bed with him every night and all that time, it was nothing but lies. I mean his name, his accent. God! You think you know someone. How could I not know?
Sookie Stackhouse: None of us did. Don't blame yourself, honey.
Arlene Fowler: Can't help it. I told you to stay out of my thoughts. Isn't that why you didn't listen in on Rene?
Sookie Stackhouse: It was like he kept that part of himself locked away in some dark corner of his mind.
Arlene Fowler: [going to her] Sookie, I am so sorry. I want you to promise me somethin', okay?
Sookie Stackhouse: Okay.
Arlene Fowler: Someday, if I ever find another man, I want you to look inside his head and tell me everything that's in there.
Sookie Stackhouse: Uh... Arlene, it-it doesn't really work that way.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.