Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arlene Fowler (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 116)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- "True Blood: Jessica's Blog"
- Faerie Friends (2013) TV episode, Played by Hannah Kasulka (as Charlaine Bellefleur)
- The Ethics of Glamouring (2011) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
Sam Merlotte: [about her party] What do you want it took look like?
Terry Bellefleur: A débutante ball.
Arlene Fowler: [happily] Hug your neck! You know exactly what I'm talkin' about. I'll be right back. Thank you, Sam!
Sam Merlotte: How'd you know what she wanted?
Terry Bellefleur: My cousin Portia was a deb, in Shreveport when she turned 18. Every Bellefleur woman's been doin' it since they started having 'em before the Revolutionary War.
Sam Merlotte: Must be nice to come from such an old family.
Terry Bellefleur: All families are old, Sam. Some just keep better records.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.