Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arlene Fowler (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 115)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
- "True Blood: Jessica's Blog"
- Faerie Friends (2013) TV episode, Played by Hannah Kasulka (as Charlaine Bellefleur)
- The Ethics of Glamouring (2011) TV episode, Played by Carrie Preston
Terry Bellefleur: I'm moving in with Arlene Fowler.
Sam Merlotte: [as Terry higs him] Ha! Congratulations. You're cracking my ribs, buddy. Hey, hey. Hey, now, it's gonna be okay. I mean, sure, it's scary. She's a little crazy, but so are... Is everybody, you know? Don't worry.
Terry Bellefleur: I ain't worried. I've never been so not worried. This is what normal people do, Sam. They fall in love. They make each other laugh. And they move in together. They raise kids. They fight over money. They get old and fat together, and it's normal. And it's happening to me. I can't believe it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.