Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Bugsy and Mugsy (1957)
- "Duck Dodgers"
... aka "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century" - USA (long title)
- Master & Disaster/All in the Crime Family (2005) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Tweety's High-Flying Adventure (2000) (V) Played by Frank Welker
- "Tiny Toon Adventures"
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents... Tiny Toon Adventures" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title), USA (complete title)
- Gang Busters (1990) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Movie (1981) Played by Mel Blanc
- The Bugs Bunny Mystery Special (1980) (TV) Played by Mel Blanc
- The Unmentionables (1963) Played by Mel Blanc
- Bugsy and Mugsy (1957) Played by Mel Blanc
- Napoleon Bunny-Part (1956) Played by Mel Blanc
- Bugs and Thugs (1954) Played by Mel Blanc
Rocky: Mugsy take this rabbit into the other room and let him have it.
Mugsy: Duh, okay boss
Bugs Bunny: Alright Mugsy let me have it!, come, come you hoid what the boss said let me have it!
Mugsy: Oh uh, okay but duh
[Gives him his gun]
Bugs Bunny: That's better
[shoots Mugsy in the face]
Mugsy: Duh, I let him have it boss just like you said
[Passes out and lands on top of Rocky]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.