Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Claire Clairmont (Character)
from Gothic (1986)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Mary Shelley (2017) Played by Bel Powley
- Chronology (2016) Played by Natasha Killip
- "The Folklorist"
- Angels of Mons, Year Without Summer, the Wooden Horse (2014) TV episode, Played by Amandalyn McLellan
- Frankenstein and the Vampyre: A Dark and Stormy Night (2014) (TV) Played by Catherine Lamb
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Mary Shelley (2011) TV episode, Played by Jessica DeShaw (as Clare Clairmont)
- Frankenstein: Birth of a Monster (2003) (TV) Played by Amy Phillips
- Byron (2003) (TV) Played by Caroline Martin
- The Modern Prometheus (1997) TV episode, Played by Katie Carr
- Rowing with the Wind (1988) Played by Elizabeth Hurley
... aka "Remando al viento" - Spain (original title)
- Haunted Summer (1988) Played by Laura Dern
- Gothic (1986) Played by Myriam Cyr
- Shelley (1972) (TV) Played by Amanda Murray
Claire Clairmont: What are you thinking about Mary?
Mary Shelley: About Byron and his poem; the one nobody has written yet. Where the imagination could give life to matter, making it into a living poem. Just as fire can revive dead wood.
Claire Clairmont: How obstinate they are. Why do men try to create life out of death, when women know perfectly well that life can create life?
Mary Shelley: Love is sufficient for what you speak of, but in order to live; life is not enough.
Claire Clairmont: It is for me when I'm with him.
Mary Shelley: And when you are not with him you have no alternative but to write him letters.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.