Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Richard Lobel (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Whose San Andreas Fault Is It, Anyway? (1994) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Hackett or Pack It (1993) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Hello and Goodbye (1993) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
Ms. Wodjack: Your Honor, I renew my objection, this tape is prejudicial...
Judge Richard Lobel: I've made my ruling, Ms. Wodjack. Proceed, Ms. Paros.
Bill Collins: [Bill Collins making messages, seen on the videotape footage] The four directors a trademark treat the American workers like slave labor, one of the CEO's in this country can alert that sending American jobs to a third world is creating a third world right here in the United States. Did you hear that?
Eric Simms: Cut it!
[But pause the videotape]
Melina Paros: Mr. Reeve, do you think that by affirming that Mr. Collins' message was heard, you encouraged to suicide?
Gordon Reeve: He asked me a question, I replied. I didn't encourage him.
[Continue playing a videotape footage. Bill pours a can of gas all over by himself. Belinda watched her late husband on the screen. Ms. Wodjack is watching]
Bill Collins: You're ready?
Gordon Reeve: I'm rolling!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.