Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Richard Lobel (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Whose San Andreas Fault Is It, Anyway? (1994) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Hackett or Pack It (1993) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Hello and Goodbye (1993) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
[Judge Lobel handover the verdict to the bailiff and return it back to the members of the jury]
Judge Richard Lobel: Has the jury reached the verdict?
Juror: We have, Your Honor.
Judge Richard Lobel: What say you?
Juror: We find damages in the amount of $600,000. We push in 90% in the responsibility to Mr. Collins. And 10% to the defendant.
Judge Richard Lobel: The verdict is so entered. The defendant is ordered to pay Mrs. Collins in the amount of $60,000. The jury is discharged with the thanks from the court. We're adjourned.
Belinda Collins: 60,000?
Melina Paros: The jury felt your husband was mostly responsible for his suicide. I'm sorry.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.