Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Richard Lobel (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Whose San Andreas Fault Is It, Anyway? (1994) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Hackett or Pack It (1993) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Hello and Goodbye (1993) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Stanley Grover
Gordon Reeve: About 7 O'clock that night, Bill Collins call the newsroom.
Ms. Wodjack: Did you know who he was?
Gordon Reeve: Sure. After the trademark closing, Collins all over the airwaves giving speeches. A lot of people knew who he was.
Ms. Wodjack: What did Mr. Collins say on the phone?
Gordon Reeve: He said he was going to set himself on fire in front of the trademark building, to protest American jobs going overseas. He said send a camera.
Ms. Wodjack: What did you do?
Gordon Reeve: First I called the police, then I told my Station Manager Eric Simms and he said cover it.
Ms. Wodjack: What happened when you got to the trademark building?
Ms. Wodjack: I didn't see anything at first. But, uh, soon as I sat down my equipment, Collins walk down the alley carrying can of gasoline stood on the sidewalk, he said he's going to kill himself. I ask him why. He said, "Turn on the camera. And I'll tell you."
Ms. Wodjack: What happened next?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.