Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Harry Cunningham (Character)
from "Silent Witness" (1996)
- "Silent Witness"
- Fear: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Ward
- Fear: Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Ward
- Redhill: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Ward
- Redhill: Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Ward
- Paradise Lost: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Ward
Charlie Gibbs: Um, the mortician wants me to attach the toupee.
Dr. Harry Cunningham: Ok.
Charlie Gibbs: He had one fall off. Very embarrassing. It's made him edgy. Now how would one attach a toupee? Glue?
Dr. Harry Cunningham: Turn the mike off.
[turns mike off]
Dr. Harry Cunningham: Yeah, glue, or a staple.
Charlie Gibbs: Staple! Perfect. I'll just bang one into his skull.
Dr. Harry Cunningham: Charlie! Little bit of respect, please.
Charlie Gibbs: What, do you think he can hear me?
Dr. Harry Cunningham: No, but I can.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.