Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Prince (Character)
from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003) (VG)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Prince of Persia: Epilogue (2009) (VG) Played by Nolan North
- Prince of Persia (2008) (VG) Played by Nolan North
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) (VG) Played by Robin Atkin Downes (as Prince)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal (as Prince)
- Prince of Persia 3D (1999) (VG) Played by David Boat
- "Richard Roeper & the Movies"
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) TV episode, Played by Jake Gyllenhaal (as Dastan)
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
The Dark Prince: [sarcastically] How convenient. A burning building full of people waiting to be rescued.
The Prince: What do you mean?
The Dark Prince: I mean it sounds like a trap.
The Prince: Ridiculous.
The Dark Prince: Is it? If I was an enraged Sandgod intent on killing you, and you'd have already slain two of my lieutenants, well, I would be inclined to use a less direct approach. One that exploits your "newfound compassion".
The Prince: Trap or not, these people need me.
The Dark Prince: No good will come of this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.