Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Prince (Character)
from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003) (VG)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Prince of Persia: Epilogue (2009) (VG) Played by Nolan North
- Prince of Persia (2008) (VG) Played by Nolan North
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) (VG) Played by Robin Atkin Downes (as Prince)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal (as Prince)
- Prince of Persia 3D (1999) (VG) Played by Benny Buettner
- "Richard Roeper & the Movies"
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) TV episode, Played by Jake Gyllenhaal (as Dastan)
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
Farah: Wake up... wake up.
The Prince: Farah?
Farah: Are you all right?
The Prince: I think... I think it's finally over.
Farah: [later] Prince, there's still something I don't understand. How did you *really* know my name?
The Prince: [smiles] Most people think time is like a river that flows swiftly and surely in one direction. But I have seen the face of time and can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Come, and I shall tell you a tale like none you have ever heard...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.