Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Prince (Character)
from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003) (VG)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Prince of Persia: Epilogue (2009) (VG) Played by Nolan North
- Prince of Persia (2008) (VG) Played by Nolan North
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) (VG) Played by Robin Atkin Downes (as Prince)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal (as Prince)
- Prince of Persia 3D (1999) (VG) Played by David Boat
- "Richard Roeper & the Movies"
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) TV episode, Played by Jake Gyllenhaal (as Dastan)
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
Farah: Don't you think you can move a little faster?
The Prince: You're more than welcome to come down and try it yourself.
The Prince: [to himself] Seven years, and still nothing's changed.
Farah: [overhearing] Seven years? What are you talking about?
The Prince: Nothing. It's... uh... figure of speech.
Farah: There's something very odd about you.
The Dark Prince: She has *no* idea.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.