Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Leading Heroines of IMDb's Top 250
- Who is the most attractive Tarantino lady?
- Bad Things that ruin seeing a movie
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- If you had one chance to travel into the past ...
- Women's Day : 25 Fictional Movie Heroines ...
- What is your Power Animal?
- I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!
- Movie Fan movie characters
- How old were you when you saw your first foreign language film?
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
Fredrick Zoller: [shouting to the camera, acting in Nation's Pride] Who wants to send a message to Germany?
[Nation's Pride is interrupted by Shosanna's movie]
Shosanna Dreyfus: I have a message for Germany.
[Hitler and Goebbels watch in shock]
Shosanna Dreyfus: [her image on the screen smirks] That you are all going to die.
Adolf Hitler: [yelling in German] Enough! Stop it!
Joseph Goebbels: [yelling in German] Turn off the projector!
Shosanna Dreyfus: And I want you to look deep into the face of the Jew that is going to do it!
Joseph Goebbels: [in German as the audience begins to shout in protest and anger] I don't know what's going on! That does not belong in my movie!
Shosanna Dreyfus: [her image on the screen smiles] Marcel... burn it down.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.