Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Insp. Jack Connolly (Character)
from "Homicide" (1964)
- The Homicide Story (1970) TV episode, Played by John Fegan (as Insp. Jack 'Captain Caveman' Connolly)
- Chain of Evidence (1969) TV episode, Played by John Fegan
- The X-Factor (1969) TV episode, Played by John Fegan
- Three Card Trick (1969) TV episode, Played by John Fegan
- Blind Man's Bluff (1969) TV episode, Played by John Fegan
Det. Fraser: Well, how did it finish up?
Det. Sgt. Bronson: The boss nailed Collier. He's been committed for murder, and he's a goner.
Det. Fraser: What about Healy?
Det. Sgt. Bronson: Oh, he's right. The coroner accepted his evidence.
Insp. Connolly: [enters] Double murder. Drummond Street, Carlton.
[he rips off a piece of paper and puts it on top of a bundle. Det. Sgt. Bronson picks up the paper. Insp. Connolly puts Det. Sgt. Bronson's hat on the detective's head and leaves]
Det. Sgt. Bronson: Double murder. Well
Det. Sgt. Bronson: life goes on.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.