Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mortimer Snerd (Character)
from "What's My Line?" (1950)
- "The Muppet Show"
- Edgar Bergen (1977) TV episode, Played by Edgar Bergen
- "The Joey Bishop Show"
- Joey Meets Edgar Bergen (1964) TV episode, Played by Mortimer Snerd
- "The Jack Benny Program"
... aka "The Jack Benny Show" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Lucky Strike Program" - USA (alternative title)
- The Bergen Show (1959) TV episode, Played by Billy Curtis
- "What's My Line?"
- Episode dated 29 April 1956 (1956) TV episode, Played by Edgar Bergen
- "Kraft Theatre"
... aka "Kraft Television Theatre" - USA (original title)
... aka "Kraft Mystery Theatre" - USA (new title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1954) TV episode, Played by Mortimer Snerd
- One Hour in Wonderland (1950) (TV) Played by Edgar Bergen
- Edgar Bergen with Charlie McCarthy (1950) (TV) Played by Mortimer Snerd
- Fun & Fancy Free (1947) Played by Edgar Bergen
... aka "Fun and Fancy Free" - International (English title) (alternative title)
... aka "Fun and Fancy Free, Featuring Mickey and the Beanstalk" - USA (video title)
- Here We Go Again (1942) Played by Edgar Bergen / Mortimer Snerd
- Charlie McCarthy, Detective (1939) Played by Mortimer Snerd
- Letter of Introduction (1938) Played by Mortimer Snerd
- A Neckin' Party (1937) Played by Mortimer Snerd
... aka "Vitaphone Varieties: A Neckin' Party" - USA (series title)
Edgar Bergen: [Mortimer is crying because Willie got killed] What I'm trying to explain, Mortimer, is that Willie the Giant didn't actually exist.
Mortimer Snerd: No?
Edgar Bergen: No. He's a metaphysical phenomenon of your subconscious mind, a phantasmagoria of your mental faculties.
Mortimer Snerd: Yeah?
Edgar Bergen: In other words, just a figment of your imagination.
Mortimer Snerd: No!
Edgar Bergen: Yes. So there's nothing to be upset about.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.