Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite Fictional Epic Leader?
- Favorite Brad Pitt Character
- Cringe-worthy Tarantino Scenes
- Knife-Happy Folks
- WWII War Heroes
- Most Inspiring Speech
- Mysterious Movie Characters
- I Would Crack Under Pressure If Interrogated By...
- IMDb Poll Board: Best Team of Heroes - Part 1
Lt. Aldo Raine (Character)
from Inglourious Basterds (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien"
- Episode #1.52 (2009) TV episode, Played by Brad Pitt (as LT. Aldo Raine)
Lt. Aldo Raine: You know, where I'm from...
Col. Hans Landa: Yeah, where is that, exactly?
Lt. Aldo Raine: Maynardville, Tennessee.
Lt. Aldo Raine: I've done my share of bootlegging. Up 'ere, if you engage in what the federal government calls 'illegal activity,' but what we call 'just a man tryin' to make a livin' for his family sellin' moonshine liquor,' it behooves oneself to keep his wits. Long story short, we hear a story too good to be true... it ain't.
Col. Hans Landa: Sitting in your chair, I would probably say the same thing. And 999 point 999 times out of a million, you would be correct. But in the pages of history, every once in a while, fate reaches out and extends its hand.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.