Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Gary Brooks (Character)
from "Gary Unmarried" (2008)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 44)|
- "Gary Unmarried"
- Gary Unmarried? (2010) TV episode, Played by Jay Mohr
- Gary Tries to Find Something for Mitch (2010) TV episode, Played by Jay Mohr
- Gary's Big Mouth (2010) TV episode, Played by Jay Mohr
- Gary Lowers the Bar (2010) TV episode, Played by Jay Mohr
- Gary Has to Choose (2010) TV episode, Played by Jay Mohr
Gary Brooks: Hey Louise. How was your day?
Louise Brooks: Terrible. Remember when I wrote that letter to the E.P.A. about toxic insulation in our school?
Gary Brooks: [shakes his head "No"] Yeah, honey, you right a lot of letters.
Louise Brooks: Well, it's gonna cost the school $50,000 to fix it, so they're cancelling the Art program!
Gary Brooks: How was your day, Tommy?
Tom Brooks: Great! I just found out I don't have to take Art, so...
[Gary and Tom high-five]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.