Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Hastings (Character)
from Richard III (1995)
- Richard III (2008) Played by Jimi Antoine
- Richard III (1995) Played by Jim Carter (as Lord William Hastings)
- Richard III (1986) Played by Michel Ferber
- Richard III (1983) (TV) Played by David Daker
... aka "The Tragedy of Richard III" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Tragedy of Richard the Third" - USA (video title)
- The Third Part of Henry the Sixt (1983) (TV) Played by David Daker
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VI, Part Three" - USA (video title)
- Richard III (1973) (TV) Played by Sándor Szoboszlai
... aka "III. Richárd" - Hungary (original title)
- König Richard III (1964) (TV) Played by Hans Beuthner (as Lord William Hastings)
- "An Age of Kings"
- Richard III Part 2: The Boar Hunt (1960) TV episode, Played by David Andrews
- Richard III Part 1: The Dangerous Brother (1960) TV episode, Played by David Andrews
- Henry VI Part 5: The Sun in Splendour (1960) TV episode, Played by David Andrews
- Henry IV Part 4: Uneasy Lies the Head (1960) TV episode, Played by Robert Lang
- Henry IV Part 3: The New Conspiracy (1960) TV episode, Played by Robert Lang
- Richard III (1955) Played by Alec Clunes (as The Lord Hastings)
- Tower of London (1939) Played by Leo G. Carroll
- The Eternal Strife (1915) Played by Thomas H. MacDonald
... aka "Jane Shore" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Strife Eternal" - USA
- Richard III (1911) Played by Harry Caine
Lord William Hastings, Prime Minister: If she hath done this deed, my lord...
Richard III: If! Thou protector of this damned strumpet, talk'st thou to me of if? Thou art a traitor! Off with his head. By St Paul I shall not dine until I see the same. Those who love me stand and follow me!
James Tyrell, Richard's Chief Henchman: [to Hastings] His grace would have dinner.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.