Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Nikki" (2000)
- Family Lies (2001) TV episode, Played by Steve Valentine
- And the Winner Is... (2001) TV episode, Played by Steve Valentine
- Schisler's List (2001) TV episode, Played by Steve Valentine
- Dwight and Nikki and Ken and Alice (2001) TV episode, Played by Steve Valentine
- One Wedding and a Funeral (2001) TV episode, Played by Steve Valentine
Martine: This is something that's so shocking, so provocative, it could put the Golden Calf Showroom on the map. But I need someone special. Someone who can sing. Someone who can mesmerize an audience with her voice and wear a tall hat without tipping over.
Mary: I can sing!
Nikki White: I can sing too! And I played Abe Lincoln in third grade. Tall hat, no fall!
[the girls all start talking at once]
Martine: Bup-bup-bup-bup! Now ladies I'm sure that you all have your... skills but a truly gifted singer can make, well, even a grocery list sound like an operetta. So, Mary, sing me a posting on the notice board.
[Mary goes over the board and sings]
Mary: Roommate wanted. No smoking. No pets. Bi-curious a plus.
[She takes the notice off the board]
Martine: Hmm. Uh, Luna?
Luna: Yes, Martine.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.