Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Catherine Weaver (Character)
from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 33)|
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Born to Run (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Adam Raised a Cain (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- To the Lighthouse (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Today Is the Day: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson / Erin Fleming (as T-1001)
- Today Is the Day: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
James Ellison: [about John Henry, the AI] It has no feeling for what it did. It has no opinion. That's what it's telling you. Sure, you taught it procedures, you taught it rules; but it's got no ethics, no morals. Whether it had any feeling about Dr. Sherman shouldn't matter. If you had taught it to value Sherman's life. Someone killed the man. And it wasn't John Henry. Excuse me.
[about to leave]
Catherine Weaver: What would you teach it? What would you teach it if you could?
James Ellison: You want to teach it commands? Start with the first Ten.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.