Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Catherine Weaver (Character)
from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 33)|
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Born to Run (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Adam Raised a Cain (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- To the Lighthouse (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Today Is the Day: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson / Erin Fleming (as T-1001)
- Today Is the Day: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
Catherine Weaver: We call the project 'Babylon'. It's a sophisticated computer program - an artificial intelligence. During the blackout, the AI reserved generator power for itself, and in doing so shut down the building's other systems.
James Ellison: This AI - it has control over the building?
Catherine Weaver: You make it sound like a monster movie. The facility in the AI are interconnected only to the extend that the AI needs the facility's resources to help it grow.
James Ellison: And does 'growing' involve allowing the agonizing death of an otherwise healthy man?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.