Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Catherine Weaver (Character)
from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 33)|
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Born to Run (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Adam Raised a Cain (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- To the Lighthouse (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Today Is the Day: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson / Erin Fleming (as T-1001)
- Today Is the Day: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
John Connor: [examining a lifeless Cameron] Her chip, it's gone. Where is he... the-the-the-the John Henry? He took her chip. Where did he go?
Catherine Weaver: He didn't take the chip. She gave it to him.
Sarah Connor: John...
[she indicates a screen, on which appear the words "I'M SORRY JOHN"]
John Connor: Where is he?
Catherine Weaver: Not where. When.
James Ellison: What? W-what do you mean, when?
Sarah Connor: [spotting a computer element with three red lights] I know that, I've seen it before.
John Connor: Is that the Turk? It's Andy Goode's Turk.
Sarah Connor: Three dots. You lying Terminator, T-1000 bitch! You're building Skynet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.