Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Catherine Weaver (Character)
from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 33)|
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
- Born to Run (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Adam Raised a Cain (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- To the Lighthouse (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
- Today Is the Day: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson / Erin Fleming (as T-1001)
- Today Is the Day: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Shirley Manson
Catherine Weaver: Many believe, tactile experience is integral to AI development. This body is merely a puppet - an interface. We control him. *You* control him.
[She gives him a remote control, which Ellison uses on John Henry to switch him off]
James Ellison: And when John Henry completes his development? When he realizes what his puppet is capable of? Do you know how powerful he'll be?
Catherine Weaver: Cows are more powerful than men, Mr. Ellison. But I'd still rather be the farmer with the rifle.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.