Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Paul Morrow (Character)
from "Space: 1999" (1975)
- Destination Moonbase-Alpha (1978) (TV) Played by Prentis Hancock
... aka "Space: 2100" - Japan (English title)
- "Space: 1999"
- The Last Enemy (1976) TV episode, Played by Prentis Hancock
- The Testament of Arkadia (1976) TV episode, Played by Prentis Hancock
- The Troubled Spirit (1976) TV episode, Played by Prentis Hancock
- Space Brain (1976) TV episode, Played by Prentis Hancock
- Missing Link (1976) TV episode, Played by Prentis Hancock
- Journey Through the Black Sun (1976) (TV) Played by Prentis Hancock
- Alien Attack (1976) (TV) Played by Prentis Hancock
Cmdr. John Koenig: [after seeing a hallucinating Alan] What's all this about?
Dr. Helena Russell: Hallucination, disorientation - classic symptoms of radiation sickness. He *has* been affected.
Cmdr. John Koenig: But that's not possible! The instruments cleared him!
Dr. Helena Russell: Well, they're wrong - and they're probably wrong about you, too.
Cmdr. John Koenig: Helena... look, the man's been unconscious, dreaming, maybe having a nightmare...
Dr. Helena Russell: That was no nightmare.
Cmdr. John Koenig: Now how the hell can you be so sure?
Dr. Helena Russell: Because I know my job. Look, except for Alan, both you and Paul have had the greatest exposure.
Cmdr. John Koenig: Look, I'm not hallucinating. Okay, maybe, maybe my reaction was a bit hasty, but so is your assessment!
Dr. Helena Russell: My "assessment" is based on experience, and with no help from the clock. Extensive tests take time, John. Look, I think he has been affected, and if I'm right, then you've got to be suspect, too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.