Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jules Callaghan (Character)
from "Flashpoint" (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 71)|
- Keep the Peace: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Amy Jo Johnson
- Keep the Peace: Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Amy Jo Johnson
- Fit for Duty (2012) TV episode, Played by Amy Jo Johnson
- A World of Their Own (2012) TV episode, Played by Amy Jo Johnson
- Lawmen (2012) TV episode, Played by Amy Jo Johnson
Ed Lane: [on radio] Jules, how much morphine is in those vials?
Jules Callaghan: [from suspect's home] 120 milligrams.
Ed Lane: That's a lethal dose.
Mike Scarlatti: [from the truck] She has spontaneous CJD. It's very rare. It's like one in a million. Your brain starts literally disintegrating. There's no treatment. There's no known cure. You can go from diagnosis to death in the space of two weeks. It gets worse by the day. Laura's losing her memory and her balance, her motor skills, all her major brain functions.
Ed Lane: [to Parker] Cabdriver said all they wanted to do was dance.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.