Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Really Really Big Man (Character)
from "Rocko's Modern Life" (1993)
- "Rocko's Modern Life"
... aka "Rocko" - USA (short title)
- Closet Clown/Seat to Stardom (1996) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Fortune Cookie/Dear John (1995) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Sugar-Frosted Frights/Ed Is Dead: A Thriller! (1995) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- The Emperor's New Joe/Schnit-Heads (1995) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Short Story/Eyes Capades (1995) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
Rocko: [to Spunky] Wow, what a weird dream. You were in it.
Really Really Big Man: You okay, little guy?
Rocko: And you were in it. And you!
Alligator: Here's your box back.
Rocko: And you!
Mr. Smitty: Get back to work, slacker.
[sees a caricature of series creator Joe Murray]
Rocko: I don't think I've ever seen *you* before.
Joe Murray: You're off-model, Kangaroo Boy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.