Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Heffer Wolfe (Character)
from "Rocko's Modern Life" (1993)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 53)|
- "Rocko's Modern Life"
- Turkey Time/Floundering Fathers (1996) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Put to Pasture/Future Schlock (1996) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Hypno-Puppy Luv/Driving Mrs. Wolfe (1996) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Dumbells/Rug Birds (1996) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Heff in a Handbasket/Wallaby on Wheels (1996) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
Heffer Wolfe: Hey, Rocko!
Rocko: What have you done?!
Heffer Wolfe: Pretty cool, huh? Gave all your old stuff to charity.
Heffer Wolfe: You can thank me over dinner. I made us my specialty.
[Rocko and Heffer go to the kitchen.]
Heffer Wolfe: Voila! The Heffer Deluxe!
Rocko: [takes a bite] Heffer, this is bonza! What's in it?
Heffer Wolfe: Well, let's see, there's pickled banana shavings, gym socks, canned haggis, beetle bladder, real processed head cheese, salt peter, reconstituted corn sweat, the finest barley and hops.
[Heffer's dish starts to crawl away so he stabs it]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.