Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Gerald Broflovski (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "South Park"
- The End of Serialization as We Know It (2016) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Not Funny (2016) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Members Only (2016) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Oh, Jeez (2016) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Fort Collins (2016) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Imaginationland: The Movie (2008) (V) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
Skeeter: That was it. We just saw the last of them speeding away in a van!
[all the men yell, "All right!"]
Gerald Brofloski: They were so scared, I'm sure they'll never be back!
Mr. Garrison: That's great! And now we can sell all their homes, and become... millionaires!
[all the men stop and ask, "What?"]
Jimbo: But then you had us do all that for nothin'. Don't you see - if you get rich sellin' these homes, then there will still be rich people in South Park.
Randy Marsh: Yeah. You'd become what you hate.
[Mr. Garrison pauses]
Mr. Garrison: Well yeah, but at least I got rid of all those damn ni-
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.