Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sibyl Vane (Character)
from The Picture of Dorian Gray (2007)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- Three Shadows (2010) Played by Evelyn Hammid (as Sybil Vane)
- Dorian Gray (2009) Played by Rachel Hurd-Wood
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (2007) Played by Aleksa Palladino
- Dorian (2005) Played by Inga Antonio
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (2005) Played by Darby Stanchfield (as Sybil Vane)
... aka "Portrait of Evil" - International (English title) (alternative title)
- Dorian (2004) Played by Amy Sloan (as Sybil)
... aka "Pact with the Devil" - Europe (English title), UK (imdb display title), USA (video title)
- Le portrait de Dorian Gray (1977) Played by Marie-Hélène Breillat (as Sybil)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1976) TV episode, Played by Judi Bowker
- "Armchair Theatre"
- That Sinking Feeling (1973) TV episode, Played by Dorothy Primrose (as Sybil)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1961) TV episode, Played by Jill Ireland
- Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (1960) TV episode, Played by Penny Morrell (as Sybil)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1973) (TV) Played by Vanessa Howard (as Sybil Vane)
- Dorian Gray (1970) Played by Marie Liljedahl (as Sybil Vane)
... aka "Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray" - UK (original title)
- Portret Doriana Greya (1968) (TV) Played by Valentina Malyavina (as Sybil Vane)
- "Golden Showcase"
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1961) TV episode, Played by Susan Oliver (as Sybil Vane)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945) Played by Angela Lansbury
- Dad Rudd, M.P. (1940) Played by Barbara Weeks (as Sybil Vane)
- The Gables Mystery (1931) Played by Anne Grey (as Sybil Vane)
... aka "The Man at Six" - UK (original title)
- Crinoline and Romance (1923) Played by Gertrude Short (as Sibil Vane)
- Hickville to Broadway (1921) Played by Rosemary Theby (as Sibyle Fane)
- Az élet királya (1918) Played by Ila Lóth
- Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray (1917) Played by Lea Lara
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1916) Played by Pat O'Malley (as Sybil Vane)
Sibyl Vane: [Listening to Dorian play the piano] It's wonderful. Did... did you write it?
Dorian Gray: Fredric Chopin wrote it... for a woman he loved. Her name was George Sand. Someday I'll tell you about it.
Sibyl Vane: I should like that.
Dorian Gray: [Playing a couple of notes] What does music mean to you?
Sibyl Vane: I don't know. It's full of emotion... but it's not happy.
Dorian Gray: No, it's not happy.
Sibyl Vane: Why was he unhappy?
Dorian Gray: [Playing a couple of notes] Perhaps because he felt his youth slipping away from him.
Sibyl Vane: What an odd thing for you to say.
Dorian Gray: Why?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.