Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Basil Hallward (Character)
from The Picture of Dorian Gray (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Three Shadows (2010) Played by Mihran Konanyan
- Dorian Gray (2009) Played by Ben Chaplin
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (2007) Played by Noah Segan
- Dorian (2005) Played by Richard Heintz
- Le portrait de Dorian Gray (1977) Played by Denis Manuel
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1976) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Brett
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1973) (TV) Played by Charles Aidman
- Dorian Gray (1970) Played by Richard Todd
... aka "Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray" - UK (original title)
- Portret Doriana Greya (1968) (TV) Played by Aleksandr Lazarev
- "Golden Showcase"
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1961) TV episode, Played by Louis Hayward
- "Armchair Theatre"
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1961) TV episode, Played by John Bailey
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945) Played by Lowell Gilmore
- Az élet királya (1918) Played by Gusztáv Turán
- Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray (1917) Played by Ernst Ludwig (as Basil Hallward, Maler)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1916) Played by Sydney Bland
Basil Hallward: [having seen Dorian's corrupted portrait] But this is monstrous. It's beyond nature, beyond reason. What does it mean?
Dorian Gray: On the day you finished this painting, I made a wish. Perhaps you would call it a prayer. My wish was granted.
Basil Hallward: But you told me you had destroyed my painting.
Dorian Gray: I was wrong. It has destroyed me.
Basil Hallward: It has the eyes of the Devil!
Dorian Gray: Each of us has heaven and hell in him.
Basil Hallward: If this is true... if this is what you've done with your life, it is far worse than anything that's being said of you. Do you know how to pray, Dorian?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.