Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kevin 'Wordy' Wordsworth (Character)
from "Flashpoint" (2008)
|Related Videos (see all 71)|
- Keep the Peace: Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Michael Cram
- Slow Burn (2011) TV episode, Played by Michael Cram
- Cost of Doing Business (2011) TV episode, Played by Michael Cram
- The Better Man (2011) TV episode, Played by Michael Cram
- Through a Glass Darkly (2011) TV episode, Played by Michael Cram
Jules Callaghan: Did you get a chance to see what was in the locker?
Private Jordan: No.
Sam Braddock: Maybe there was something the brother didn't want you to see.
Mike Scarlatti: [Spike and Wordy approach from behind] You can get him out of school and ask him.
Jules Callaghan: What do you mean?
Mike Scarlatti: The late Richard Devlin does have a brother named Shane, he's eleven years old.
Jules Callaghan: What?
Kevin 'Wordy' Wordsworth: Our guy's an impostor.
Sam Braddock: And he went through a hell of a lot of trouble to get his hands on that locker.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.