Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Norm Spellman (Character)
from Avatar (2009)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 18)|
- Avatar 5 (2025) Played by Joel David Moore
- Avatar 4 (2024) Played by Joel David Moore
- Avatar 3 (2021) Played by Joel David Moore
- Avatar 2 (2020) Played by Joel David Moore
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Avatar (2010) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson (as Dr. Norm Spellman)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Sigourney Weaver/The Ting Tings (2010) TV episode, Played by Jason Sudeikis
- Avatar (2009) Played by Joel David Moore
... aka "Avatar: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Avatar: Special Edition" - USA (longer version)
... aka "James Cameron's Avatar" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #42.18 (2009) TV episode, Played by Joel David Moore
[Grace is showing pictures of the Na'vi to Jake so he remembers them]
Dr. Grace Augustine: Okay, let's run through them again.
Jake Sully: [Sees a picture] Mo'at. Dragon lady.
[Sees next picture]
Jake Sully: Eytukan.
Dr. Grace Augustine: [Says the name correctly] Ey-tu-"kahn". He's the clan leader. But she's the spiritual leader. Like a shaman.
Jake Sully: Got it.
[Sees next picture]
Jake Sully: Tah-soo-tey.
Dr. Grace Augustine: [Says the name correctly] Tsu'tey.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.