Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Christine Sullivan (Character)
from "Night Court" (1984)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)|
- "Night Court"
- The 1992 Boat Show (1992) TV episode, Played by Markie Post
- Opportunity Knock Knocks: Part 2 (1992) TV episode, Played by Markie Post
- Opportunity Knock Knocks: Part 1 (1992) TV episode, Played by Markie Post
- P.S. Do I Know You? (1992) TV episode, Played by Markie Post
- To Sir with... Ah, What the Heck... Love (1992) TV episode, Played by Markie Post
[Christine gingerly makes her way toward the courtroom]
Tim Bond: Halt! No one enters the courtroom without being frisked!
Christine Sullivan: [whispering] For your information, I happen to have an incredible hangover. So I'd really appreciate you're not...
[grabs his boutonniere microphone and yells into it]
Christine Sullivan: SCREAMING IN MY EAR!
[Tim and all the other agents stagger, clutching their earwigs in pain]
Tim Bond: Okay, that's it! Code Beige, Code Beige! Frisk her!
Christine Sullivan: Oh, no you don't-!
[Two agents lift her by the arms and carry her down the hallway]
Christine Sullivan: Oh, no! Get your mitts off me!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.