Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Martha Cratchit (Character)
from A Christmas Carol (1938)
- A Christmas Carol (2009) Played by Fay Masterson
... aka "A Christmas Carol: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Disney's A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Disney's Christmas Carol" - Japan (English title)
- A Christmas Carol (1999) (TV) Played by Claire Slater
- Ebbie (1995) (TV) Played by Laura Harris (as Martha Cratchet)
- A Christmas Carol (1994) (V) Played by Kathleen Barr
- A Christmas Carol (1981) (TV) Played by Rebecca Patterson
- A Christmas Carol at Ford's Theatre (1979) (TV) Played by Kathy Vivian
- The Stingiest Man in Town (1978) (TV) Played by Debra Clinger
- A Christmas Carol (1977) (TV) Played by Zelah Clarke
- "Fredric March Presents Tales from Dickens"
... aka "Tales from Dickens" - UK (original title)
- A Christmas Carol (1958) TV episode, Played by Monica Marlow
- "The Alcoa Hour"
- The Stingiest Man in Town (1956) TV episode, Played by Betty Madigan (as Martha Cratchitt)
- "Shower of Stars"
- A Christmas Carol (1954) TV episode, Played by Judy Franklin
- A Christmas Carol (1950) (TV) Played by Pamela Cameron
- The Christmas Carol (1949) (TV) Played by Constance Cavendish
- A Christmas Carol (1938) Played by Bunny Beatty
... aka "Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
Martha Cratchit: [singing] There is a spirit in the world of generosity/ That brings good things to all of us, whoever we may be/ So I believe in Santa Claus, for it can't be denied/ That he is generosity personified/ Yes, there is a Santa Claus for children everywhere/ Though you may watch the chimney tops and never see him there/ People say his magic sleigh flies in the sky above/ But you might find it anywhere you find unselfish love/ Oh...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.