Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ben Boykewich (Character)
from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (2008)
- "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
- Thank You and Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Ken Baumann
- Caught in a Trap (2013) TV episode, Played by Ken Baumann
- When Bad Things Happen to Bad People (2013) TV episode, Played by Ken Baumann
- All My Sisters with Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Ken Baumann
- First and Last (2013) TV episode, Played by Ken Baumann
Anne Juergens: You can't run away from this, Amy. You have to face the fact that you are halfway through your pregnancy, and the baby's going to be here before you know it.
Amy Juergens: [gasps suddenly, puts her hand on her stomach] Mom, I think the baby agrees with you.
[sinks onto the bed, Anne and Ben following anxiously]
Amy Juergens: I think it might be coming right now.
[puts her hand on her stomach, gasps again]
Amy Juergens: Mom, it's moving. It's really moving.
[exchanges a glance with Ben]
Amy Juergens: I thought I felt it before but I wasn't sure. Now I'm sure.
Ben Boykewich: [concerned] Do you want me to call an ambulance?
Anne Juergens: [smiling] It's okay. It's supposed to move. The baby's not coming right now. But it is coming.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.