Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Amy Juergens (Character)
from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (2008)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)|
- "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
- Thank You and Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- Caught in a Trap (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- When Bad Things Happen to Bad People (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- All My Sisters with Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- First and Last (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
Amy Juergens: [tries to button up her pants and gives up] How am I going to fix this?
Madison Cooperstein: Fix what?
Madison Cooperstein: Well, are we talking about it or not?
Amy Juergens: Yeah. I mean, we're talking about the fact that my clothes no longer fit because I'm *fat*.
Madison Cooperstein: Well, maybe we can get you like a big safety pin. You know, like the giant pins they put on... diapers?
Lauren Treacy: And how long is *that* going to work?
Amy Juergens: Okay, why are you always so negative?
Lauren Treacy: I'm not *negative*, but sooner or later, you're going to have to tell your parents that you're... fat... and *why* you're fat.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.