Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Amy Juergens (Character)
from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (2008)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 136)|
- "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
- Thank You and Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- Caught in a Trap (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- When Bad Things Happen to Bad People (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- All My Sisters with Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
- First and Last (2013) TV episode, Played by Shailene Woodley
Lauren Treacy: I just think you should see a doctor. And I would go to a doctor before you go to whoever this guy is. There may be something else wrong with you that's making you test for pregnancy, even though you're not pregnant.
Madison Cooperstein: Oh yeah, like the monkey pox or like a flesh eating virus or something! I mean, that would be a relief!
Amy Juergens: No, no, it would, she's right, I-I'm calling my doctor.
Lauren Treacy: Wait, you're calling your doctor? Don't you think your mother should do that?
Amy Juergens: You don't think I'm telling my *mother* about this, do you?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.