Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kay Hickey (Character)
from "My Name Is Earl" (2005)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "My Name Is Earl"
- Monkeys Take a Bath (2008) TV episode, Played by Nancy Lenehan
- Camdenites: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Nancy Lenehan
- Camdenites: Part 2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Nancy Lenehan
- No Heads and a Duffle Bag (2008) TV episode, Played by Nancy Lenehan
- I Won't Die with a Little Help from My Friends: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Nancy Lenehan
Kay Hickey: [Sitting in the bar with Randy] I know it was wrong. I do. But it's not like he didn't push me there. He was never home. And when he was well, let's just say your father does not know his way around a woman's body.
[Randy has panic in his eye]
Kay Hickey: He's got two moves: Squeeze-the-Charmin and Poke-Around-Down-There like he's trying to pop a balloon.
[Gesticulating to emphasize Carl's "moves"]
Randy Hickey: [Looking very ill] Yeah that guy sure is bad at touchin' moms. Hey, I know what might make us feel better.
[Desperately trying to change the subject]
Randy Hickey: Not talking about this stuff.
Kay Hickey: [Oblivious] I mean, what do I have to do? Draw him a map of my vagina?
Randy Hickey: [On the word: vagina. Randy flings his beer bottle over his shoulder smashing it against the wall] Oops...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.