Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Missing Link (Character)
from Monsters vs. Aliens (2009)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- "Monsters vs. Aliens"
- The Invisible Threat (Also Silent) (2014) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Bride of the Internet (2014) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- That Which Cannot Be Unseen (2014) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Race to the End... Zone! (2014) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Debtor Alive!/The Grade That Wouldn't Pass! (2014) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Night of the Living Carrots (2011) (V) Played by David Kaye
- Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space (2009) (TV) Played by Will Arnett
- B.O.B.'s Big Break (2009) (V) Played by Will Arnett
- Monsters vs. Aliens (2009) Played by Will Arnett
... aka "Monsters vs. Aliens: A Monstrous IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: They called me crazy, but I'll show them. I'll show them all! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Susan Murphy: Dr. Cockroach, I would really appreciate it if you didn't do your mad scientist laugh while I'm hooked up to this machine.
The Missing Link: You're right Insecto. You've been letting this quack experiment on you for over a month.
Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: I'm not a quack! I'm a mad scientist. There is a difference.
Susan Murphy: Guys, what choice do I have? If he can make me normal, or even six-foot-eight, I can get out of here, go back to the life I'm supposed to have. I mean, I should be with Derek in...
The Missing Link: Let me guess? Fresno?
Susan Murphy: Well, Fresno is just a stepping stone. Next stop, Milwaukee, then New York, and finally, some day...
The Missing Link: Yeah, we know, Paris.
Susan Murphy: Throw the switch, doctor. But-but don't do the laugh.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.