Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Monsters vs. Aliens (2009)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- "Monsters vs. Aliens"
- Bride of the Internet/The Invisible Threat! (Also Silent) (2014) TV episode, Played by Eric Edelstein
- When Luck Runs Out/That Which Cannot Be Unseen (2014) TV episode, Played by Eric Edelstein
- You Can't Breathe in a Diner in Space/Race to the End... Zone! (2014) TV episode, Played by Eric Edelstein
- Debtor Alive!/The Grade That Wouldn't Pass! (2014) TV episode, Played by Eric Edelstein
- This Ball Must Be Dodged/It Spoke With Authority (2014) TV episode, Played by Eric Edelstein
- Night of the Living Carrots (2011) (V) Played by Seth Rogen
- Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space (2009) (TV) Played by Seth Rogen
- B.O.B.'s Big Break (2009) (V) Played by Seth Rogen
- Monsters vs. Aliens (2009) Played by Seth Rogen
... aka "Monsters vs. Aliens: A Monstrous IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
The Missing Link: So, how was Derek?
Susan Murphy: Derek's a selfish jerk.
Susan Murphy: Yes. All that talk about us - "I'm so proud of us", "Us just got a job in Fresno" - There was no us, it was just Derek. Why did I have to get hit by a meteor to see that? I was such an idiot!
[kicks roof of gas station, sending B.O.B. flying]
Susan Murphy: Why did I ever think life with Derek would be so great anyway? I mean, look at all I've done without him. Fighting a alien robot? That was me, not him! And it was amazing! Meeting you guys... amazing. Dr. Cockroach, you can climb walls, and build a super-computer out of a pizza box, 2 cans of hairspray...
Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: And a paper clip!
Susan Murphy: Amazing! And you. You hardly need an introduction; you're the Missing Link! You personally carried off 250 co-eds off Cocoa Beach, and still had the strength to fight off the National Guard!
The Missing Link: And the Coast Guard. And also the Life Guard.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.