Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Fridtjof Nansen (Character)
from "The Last Place on Earth" (1985)
- "Harry & Charles"
- Episode #1.3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Hallvard Holmen
- Episode #1.2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Hallvard Holmen
- Episode #1.1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Hallvard Holmen
- "Voyages of Discovery"
- The Ice King (2006) TV episode, Played by Brynjar Stautland / Geir Kellen (as Voice of Nansen)
- Frozen Heart (1999) Played by Espen Skjønberg (as Nansen)
... aka "Frosset hjerte" - Norway (original title)
- "The Last Place on Earth"
- Minor Diversions (1985) TV episode, Played by Max von Sydow
- Rejoice (1985) TV episode, Played by Max von Sydow
- Poles Apart (1985) TV episode, Played by Max von Sydow
- The Flight of the Eagle (1982) Played by Knut Husebø (as Nansen)
... aka "Ingenjör Andrées luftfärd" - Sweden (original title)
- Voyage to the End of the Earth (1981) (TV) Played by Knut Wigert
- Bare et liv - historien om Fridtjof Nansen (1968) Played by Knut Wigert
- The Giant of Norway (1939) Played by Lumsden Hare
... aka "Passing Parade No. 7: The Giant of Norway" - USA (series title)
Fridtjof Nansen: I've always found it unwise to underestimate the British.
Roald Amundsen: Why? Experience teaches them only one thing: that they are British, and therefore pre-eminent. But Nature is deaf to such things: she cannot hear the tunes of glory.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.