Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "According to Jim" (2001)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 182)|
- "According to Jim"
- Heaven Opposed to Hell (2009) TV episode, Played by Larry Joe Campbell
- Diamonds Are a Ghoul's Best Friend (2009) TV episode, Played by Larry Joe Campbell
- I Hate the High Road (2009) TV episode, Played by Larry Joe Campbell
- King of the Nerds (2009) TV episode, Played by Larry Joe Campbell
- The Blankie (2008) TV episode, Played by Larry Joe Campbell
Andy: Hey Jim, Did you know there are almost 800,000 people living in Djibouti?
Jim: Hey look at this, You know what Djibouti's leading export is?... Natural Gas.
Jim: Alright, Alright, Alright, We know this is tough, we are just trying to lighten it up a little bit.
Dana: Well don't, It's not funny. My husband's stuck in Djibouti and he can't get out.
[Jim and Andy crack up]
Dana: Stop it. There is a civil war going on, Djibouti could be split right down the middle.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.