Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elliot Hope (Character)
from "Holby City" (1999)
- "Holby City"
- Exit Strategy, Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- Instinct (2014) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- Anything You Can Do (2014) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- Eat Your Heart Out (2014) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- Things We Lost in the Fire (2014) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- Tough Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- Love Is a Battlefield (2010) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
- "Children in Need"
- Episode dated 17 November 2006 (2006) TV episode, Played by Paul Bradley
[Connie comes into the office that she shares with Elliot]
Elliot Hope: Connie. I've just got the email. It's not *true*, is it? I mean, why on earth would you... ?
Connie Beauchamp: My dad - he needs my full attention. And I need a break.
Elliot Hope: But your work. Everything. Darwin. We need you.
Connie Beauchamp: I'm sure you'll find another bossy woman.
Elliot Hope: Who are you going to find to give you fashion tips?
Connie Beauchamp: Or financial advice.
Elliot Hope: Or guidance on rearing children. Who's going to scatter your papers exactly as like them scattered?
[Connie is struggling to hold back tears]
Connie Beauchamp: I'm really sorry if I behaved badly recently.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.